Training in Thailand
Want to be the Best? Train with the Best!
- Ever dreamt of training in a real Thai Muay Thai Camp? This is your chance!
- Come and train on the beautiful, tropical and popular vacation island Koh Samui in Thailand. Superpro Samui is the best Muay Thai training camp in Thailand, many champions preceded you!
- Whether you are a professional or a starter, here you can train at all levels. You can work on your Kickbox, Muay Thai and MMA techniques to achieve your personal goals. Professional instructors are available all day long to work with you. Furthermore it is possible to do fitness, cross fit and yoga, and of course to enjoy everything this fantastic island has to offer!
- You will stay at the hotel that is associated with the camp. Located in between palm trees and within walking distance of beautiful white sandy beaches! Muay Thai and Kickbox training takes places twice per day (morning and afternoon). MMA, BJJ and Crossfit training is also available on a daily basis. In addition there is a fitness department and the possibility to participate in yoga classes. All in all plenty of opportunities to work on your personal goals. All classes are provided by professional and experienced trainers.
- Must see: Watch the video at the bottom of the page!
Don’t be surprised if you run into some champions during your stay. Fighters that can be found here from time to time: Allister Overheem, Rico Verhoeven, Sergey Kharitonov, Saenchai and many others.
- 16-day training trip starting from only € 1350,-
- Inclusive of flights, transfers, hotel and training facilities.
Enquire without further obligation about options and rates!
Other dates and lengths of stay also possible. You can customize it any way you like!
Select the number of people
- Details about my trip
- What's included?
- Krabi, Coral, Canoes & Caves
Day of departure:
Today you fly from Amsterdam to Bangkok from where you will take a connecting flight to Koh Samui. You will be collected from Koh Samui airport and taken to Superpro Samui where a warm welcome will await you (15 minutes by car)
After arrival you will be taken to your hotel where you can recover from your flights. You can do this at the hotel pool or on one of the magnificent whites beaches Koh Samui is known for.
Muay Thai and Kickbox training takes places twice per day (morning and afternoon). MMA, BJJ and Crossfit training is also available on a daily basis. In addition there is a fitness department and the possibility to participate in yoga classes. All in all plenty of opportunities to work on your personal goals. All classes are provided by professional and experienced trainers.
What is included?
- Return flight Amsterdam-Bangkok-Koh Samui Thailand.
- Airport pick-up Koh Samui.
- Hotel accomodation at Superpro Samui.
- Unlimited training.
Rates are based on shared accomodation (2 persons per room).
For single rooms a supplement applies.
- Personal expenses (meals, excursions etc.)
For a stay less than 30 days it is possible to purchase a visa upon arrival at the airport ‘’visa on arrival’’. In case you enter Thailand over land you can purchase a visa for a stay of maximum 15 days. For a stay in excess of 30 days a visa will have to be arranged beforehand. It is not possible to apply beforehand for a visa for a stay of less than 30 days.
- Nam Tok Na Muang Waterfall
With a hight of over 30 meters this is the highest waterfall on the island. It is located in the middle of the island at approximately 12 km from Na Thon. The best time to visit is during rain season when the surroundings are nice and green and the water comes down with great force. During dry season, even when the waterfall has much less water it’s still a nice trip.
2. Hin Ta and Hin Yai Beach
If you google for Koh Samui there is a big chance that you run into a picture of Him Ta and His Yai. They are a fascination rock formation along the southeast of the island. They were discovered by local people years ago. With a little imagination you can see why they are so well known. They are also called grandpa (Ta) and grandma (Yai). This is because they have the shape of a male and female genitals.
3, Wat Phra Yai
On a small island north of Koh Samui you find the Wat Phra Yai. This temple is build in 1972 and has a stunning 15 meter high Buddha. This Buddha colors beautiful with Cristal clear blue waters of the sea. Make sure that you are dressed properly when visiting the temple. The entrance is free of charge.
Besides relaxing on the beach and driving around on a motorbike there are a few other things you could do. There are very good diving possibilities around Koh Samui. Many divingschools can be found on the island where you can rent diving and snorkeling equipment, book diving trips or get your PADI license.
Full Moon Party
If you’re staying on Koh Samui we recommend to visit the famous “Full Moon Party” on the neighboring island Koh Phangan. The party, witch is held on Hat Rin Beach on the south/east part of the island is a world famous Beach Party. Every month between the 10 and 20 thousand people visit a Fool Moon Party. There are different ways to join the party. There are many bars, restaurants, DJ’s and tables on the beach etc, etc.
You can get there by ferry or speedboat.
All in all, lots of things to do!
A wonderful 5-day break in Thailand spent island hopping and lazing around on sunny beaches. You’ll travel from island to island by long boat and kayak through caves.
- Island hopping and Kayaking in Krabi
- Kayak through beautiful caves
- Take longboat trips to little islands
- English speaking guide will show you the way
- Price from € 299,- depending on season